2012年4月18日星期三

Pet Question - Spirit Beasts

I have been sorta checking on these beasts several times a day now for over a week and I have yet to see a single one. I am a little surprised because I figured that Northrend wouldn't be very busy and the chances of finding one of the spirit beasts would be pretty good. Not only have I not seen any during this time of searching, but I don't think I have ever seen one in all of the time I have been playing WoW, which includes several level 80s during WotLK.

So, my question is do all spirit beasts (Gondria in particular) despawn after a few minutes? I mean I know they have a lengthy respawn timer of 6-10 hours, but once they spawn do they hang around for just a few minutes, despawn and then respawn after another period of 6-10 hours if no one tames them or kills them?


No, they stick around.

Ghostcrawler just phases in and out, similar to the warp stalkers of terokkar forest.

Flares are your friend.
It's all about patience. If you log in and check a few times a day then you're gonna have to put all your hopes on blind luck. If you're willing to sit in one spot or constantly check spawn points for 6 hours at a time then you'll probably get one every time you do that. Sometimes its just dumb luck. My friend got Loq last night and went to ZD to check on Gondria and there she was. 2 spirit beasts in 10 minutes or 1 spirit beast in a week, you gotta love this game.
Flares lol.

I'm running an addon (_NPCScan Addon) that alerts me to specific mobs when they are within my proximity. I clear my creature cache every day before I log on to ensure that I will still get the alert.

Are you certain they just "stick around until someone finds them, tames them, or kills them?
agree, i wait 2 months to tame skôll, is insane for people than work like me.
its tough. I only have gondria. they stay until someone kills them or tames. just camp it out while you wait in que for some heroics or something.
I totally found my two spirit beasts by accident after i gave up searching for them (thx blizz!) I was in sholozar and saw a snow leopard out of the corner of my eye, was like 'wtf?' turned around, saw loque, tamed him! Saw a yelllow dot on my map while questing in zuldrak, ran my mouse over it, noticed it was Gondria, tamed her!

i love my spirit beats Spirit and Ghost xD

muahahaha
Download the addon for rare pets alert. I have three spirit beasts and in all three cases I didn't see them at first and looked around after the addon alerted me.

没有评论:

发表评论