2012年4月19日星期四

A few pet questions

Hey,

I have a few questions that I either can't find the answer to or am still uncertain about (Yes, I know about Petopia, thank you much very =)):

1. Pet stats. Do all pets have the same base stats, do all pet families within a pet class (tenacity, ferocity, cunning) have the same base stats only, or does each individual pet family have different base stats?

For example, does my bear have any more or less untalented base stats than say a turtle? Would a cat, say, do better dps than a wolf for some reason even if they are both ferocious?

2. Sometimes my bear randomly runs off across the world to kill a squirrel... I more or less understand why that happens but what abilities can cause it? Is it just growl or any aoe buff/debuff that the pet can autocast?

3. Do pet 'aura' buffs/roars/whatever stack with similar buffs from other classes? I read that they stack but only for the hunter and not for the whole party...?

4. For soloing MM purposes, am I better off with Roar of Courage, Tear Armor, or Furious Howl? (I assume that for groups it would be whatever buff is missing assuming that they don't stack).

5. Bonus question! =D I read that hunters shouldn't emphasize strength. Is it because strength does nothing for us, only affects melee, or is just not efficient compared to say AP or agility?

Thanks! =)

没有评论:

发表评论