2012年4月18日星期三

Hunter PVP Suggestion!!

Hi there, i'm not expert of PVE hunter in cata and I don't want to be a pve hero. What i'm trying to do is bringing my own idea based on the feedback i've read on various PVP forums.

This is my alt and i've been doing arena till season 1 with various toon. Take note my main language is french so please don't overlook my grammar.


Ill try to make this short and to the point.

Focus has it is is a fine system. Although I still find myself being slowed in the pace of the game because of it. In my opinion it still need a little bit of tweaking.

So what I would like to bring is that with auto shot on the move, why not make each auto shot regen 1 focus too? that mean about a focus regen bonus of 1 by 2-3 Sec.
It would be scalable with gear, and cooldown.


Also make fervor trainable. We need to have more control over our focus. Hunter is in dire need of controlled burst.

The problem atm with hunter is their dps is great but on dummies, they are build around PVE.
In pvp, reality come that you will be slowed, people will be in your deadzone, you will be CC'ed. So if your trained casting cobra can be tedious and thereforce your dps is shot down completly, while every other non mana user respond very well with their resource system while being focus.

I love the idea of moving around, while casting cobra, but if you want to keep it that way, I think you need to lower the base casting time of this ability. Making it a 1.5 or 1 sec base cast would be perfect. That would improve our focus regen and DPS, two thing that we clearly lack in PVP. While not dumbing the feeling of the class.


Trap: Please!!! Make them more reliable. Getting resisted on them with such a big cooldown is gamebreaking. Marks and beast will be more viable next patch, so gemming spell pen just for trapping is a bad system.


Self-healing: This is atm way OUT OF CONTROL. I have a lvl85 Warlock and lvl 85 DK. Both most OP class with self-healing. it is OP with both class. Being able to eat my ghoul for 50K then when im low again pop lichborn and fully heal myself in 4-5 deathcoil is kinda op. Warlock self-healing has never been stronger.

The point is every dps in this game got a way to heal themself to full in a few secs. While hunter is stuck with nothing. 5% 10 sec cooldown (9) glyphped isn't what I call self-healing compared to every other classe can get. We need a good self healing that isn't op
My suggestion would be with fervor being trainable simply give it a self healing like 30% of your total hp over 10 sec something not OP but that would help.

Thanks for reading.

没有评论:

发表评论