2012年4月16日星期一

Hunter leveling?

I'm leveling another hunter, and I haven't leveled one since focus came around. Never really got the hang of it... I feel like I don't know hunters at all.

He's currently level 10, SV, with 2 points into imp. serpent sting because nothing else seems at all appealing at that level. Explosive shot has been especially nice.

I'm stuck between MM and SV, I probably won't go BM, but if it's very efficient, I may consider it...

Which of the specs has the most longevity for not having to pause between killing mobs?
I level'd Survival. Killed everything in 3 shots and found myself moving faster than when I briefly tried MM in the 70s. Mainly because I was killing faster, despite not having the 50 focus regen when I killed a mob.

However, Survival is getting nerfed next patch. So, this may change.

Hope this helps.

没有评论:

发表评论