2012年4月19日星期四

Pet attack sequence macro?

Hey, I'm looking for a macro from the old forums that when pressed would send my pet out to attack all of a shamans totems. He would kill them one by one until the totems were gone, at which point he would attack my target.

Does anybody happen to have this macro or can show me how to make one where the pet moves from one target to another?
Now that would be quite good to have.

I will be watching this space.
The macro no longer works. It stopped working seasons ago. It's basic format was:

/kill shaman
/kill fire totem
/kill frost totem
/kill scary totem

What the macro did was basically put the scariest totems at the bottom of the macro. So first the pet would go to the shaman, then least scary totem, all the way down. Press it once to get the scariest totem, a second time to get the next one, all the way to the shaman.

What hunters would then do with this macro is macro it into steady shot, arcane shot, or whatever. So, whenever they spammed their shot, the pet would look for something to kill if something was up.

This stopped working a few seasons back and I believe pets can't kill totems anymore.
I don't think totems can be targeted with macros anymore.

没有评论:

发表评论