2012年4月19日星期四

Ey Blizz, I gots a problem here!

Ey Blizzard I'm trying to eke out a living here in Azshara by doing my rounds for the good ol trade prince. And as you may know good help is hard to find but come on here. My own minion does not want to do what I'm telling it! MY minion! As in I own it!

So here I am tasked with gathering military supplies, to cut costs for making new supplies. I mean come on 3 silver for a sword? No thank you I will fight with a good ol trusty stick. Anyway they want to salvage some old equipment so they to send me into a mine field!?!? I mean the pay is good and all but Gallywix aint giving me no medical. So being the genius I am I realize that I should just detonate the mines first! Brilliant huh, don't even think about using my idea ive already taken it to the goblin patent offices!

But anyway the dang thing refuses to do what I want! I tell it to go to the end of the mine field and guess what! Wouldn't you know it that the darn thing crawls up into a whimpering ball after hitting one lousy mine! I mean maybe after 37 or 38 mines, but only after hitting one? I mean come on! What does it think I am feeding it occasionally for eh?

Anyways if you could all do this hard working goblin a favor and rattle my minions brain around a bit. That way its completely submissive and goes where I tell it without stopping just because it blew off one of its arms that would be fantastic! I might even cut you 1% of the profits from this idear of mine! Anyway if you could get back to me soon, yea know time being money and all, that would be great.

~Sincerely yours, Warfield Drizzlecog

ps: You are paying postage! E-Msgs aint cheap you know? Jeez I remember this one time when I my friend Paulie a letter asking for *Constant Rambling goes on for 3 posts*

<fun aside and all please change it so if I use the "Move To" command my pet does not stop the moment it gets knocked around by a mine or something. Or at least add an option for that. Thanks in advance>
Well, you got into character pretty well, I'd say...
Thanks XD I hope if anything people get a chuckle through the method of my question. I thought it would be more fun then the usual monotone "Blizzard please make "X" do "Y" instead" I am sure I'm going to get flamed for the RP but oh well XD

没有评论:

发表评论