2012年4月18日星期三

Spirit Bond not working?

Am I missing something here or has Spirit bond changed? The buff will show up but I never actually see any kind of healing being done to myself or my pet.

Anyone else notice this?
I never notice healing either. Be it in green numbers, log, or from my health going up. Tried it with pet out and without pet and the health regenerated at the same rate.
It really isn't that much health that you gain. It is like every 5 secs or so I think, so it might seem like a long time when you are in a pvp situation or sometimes pve, even though 5 secs doesn't seem that long when you just think about the number.

Also, do you have an addon that deals with the scrolling battle text? If so, that might have to do with the reason why you wouldn't see the actual number show up for you. Another reason if you don't have an addon that deals with that, then you might just have the show healing turned off in your interface.

Edit: I know I see the numbers pop up when I am out soloing things in my BM spec.
It's definitely not working for me. I have healing turned on and can see when I get healed. If i jump off a building and lose 75k health i will regenerate health over time normally but at no time does a spirit bond buff heal me. Is this some kind of weird bug dealing with not being full BM specced?
it's bugged, works on the pet but not always on the hunter.


2% every 10 seconds... so in short not much over a long time.
(figure at 100k, you end up getting 220 a second).


...but like you I dont see any real proof that it 'works' all that often,
heck quite often I wonder if even 1/2 of our abilities work even
remotely like the 'tooltips' or descriptions.

(Ie: Pet 'armor' reducing damage, or resistances reducing spell damage etc).
They changed it, it does not show green numbers anymore since it counted as a heal when it did. Some hunters abused this mechanic in bg for honor. So now it acts more like natural out of combat regen rather then passive HOT.
yeah it's not a lot but in arenas it can definitely help for something. Thats the only reason why im specced into it right now and it sure is an awesome feeling to know it doesnt work for @%**.

2% at 100k = 2k every 10 seconds which over the course of an arena fight can certainly add up.

没有评论:

发表评论