2012年4月18日星期三

Lead a Worgen to a Tree...

I need help with talent trees. i have 3 in marks for long range. what is the best talnt tree for pvp and still ok with pve. thanks for the help...


P.s. on a unrelated note Do you think the new bracket system in pvp is better minus the que time
From what I've read Beast Mastery is fairly strong in both PvP and PvE. You'll have a tough, durable pet tanking while you're dealing damage with Kill Command and regaining focus with Steady Shot.

In the beginning you'll probably be Hunter's Mark → send pet in → Serpent Sting → Kill Command → Steady Shot X 1 - 2 → Kill Command.

Depending on the pet you use you'll also have options in PvP. Intimidate is on a 1-minute cooldown and roots your enemies in place. Crabs can also pin enemies in place or Birds can disarm them of their weapons...

A lot of people say BM can get boring, but I find the hunter class to be as challenging as you make it. I'm experimenting with Survival / Marks now but I will definitely be going back to BM once I decide my off-spec (probably Survival.)

I don't recommend Survival from the very beginning simply because you're not gaining very much for your points. The bonus to Stamina is small in the beginning and the talents that influence your traps don't help because you don't have many at your disposal. Exploding Arrow is a nice skill though.

I don't have any experience with Marks so I can't help you there. I also haven't been in the BGs since they've changed.

Good luck with your choice!

By the way, how are you liking Worgen Hunter so far?

没有评论:

发表评论