2012年4月19日星期四

why nerf survival's agility?!?

I'm a survival hunter and I was just wondering what numbers people have seen from hunter's so far in cata.

Are we really doing too much damage?

I do like that they are increasing kill shot AP bonus because that shot has not scaled very well, but why take away 5% of my agility?

In raids, yes most hunters will top the charts, but we got mages who are usually in a close 2nd.

So if we are doing too much damage then so are mages.

Mages also need to be nerfed in PVP because the amount of CC they have is ridiculous.

Some wow developer must have a girlfriend or wife with a mage, and she QQ's so much that he decides to make mages OP in everything.

That's my QQ for the day
you guys relly need to get laid more often

i really don't *@*#ing care about any change
i just play the game for fun

没有评论:

发表评论