2012年4月18日星期三

Can I still Ctrl+1 my pet into attacking?

One of my favorite things about playing a hunter, was how easy it was to spur my pet into the fray. A quick Control 1 press, and then a tap of 1 to get my auto shot rolling made life so simple.

Then I decided to leave for a few months. Just needed a break.

When I came back I was horrified to find that I could no longer use the Ctrl+1 hotkey, or any combination of control+#. Is there any way to re-configure this to work? If not in WoW, is there a addon someone can direct me to?
Make a macro

/petattack

go into keybinds, bind it to ctrl 1
Believe there is a way you can bind it back in the Key Bindings menu. It used to be special action bar 1, but now that they put that silly aspect bar there the name may have changed.
Thanks for the advice.

没有评论:

发表评论