2012年4月16日星期一

Still no Definative Answer RE: Ghost Wolf Pet

I still haven't found a solid answer regarding the Ghost Wolf pet that I tamed and is the pride of my stable.

Making a version of this skin that is classed as a Spirit Beast makes the look available to all, but I like my wolf, tyvm.

Anyone know for sure if they will stay wolves?
You might have better luck asking this on wow-petopia.com forums, as they have a slew of people currently in beta doing nothing but per-related information gathering.
It would depend on the coding. If they are making this new skin the same code as the wolf you have, then your wolf could possibly become a spirit beast. Just a theory.
It'll stay a wolf, the spirit beast wolfs are an entirely different pet, nothing will be changed about them.

Your wolf is fine :3
I believe I read that the ghost wolf spirit beast has a different ID than the ghost wolf wolf. I seriously doubt they'd take away a pet that's been around for over 2 years just because it happens to have the same skin as a new tamable pet.
on that petopia site forum, a couple people who have the GRIMTOTEM SPIRIT GUIDE took it to the beta server and it was still classified as being in the "Wolf" family. Looks like we're safe.
WOOT! lol BOOyah!

Thanks a lot guys, I greatly appreciate the good news :)
The taming of this pet was something that was so fun, and FUNNY
Memories of getting my group together over Vent, and laughing hysterically as we counted down to having:

-Me smack aspects back and forth to get my meta-gem to proc
-Priest to MC the summoner
-Shammy to cast heroism
-LW to smack speed drums
-then me to feverishly smack "tame Beast" and watch it cast through in 4 seconds

LOL then watch the Spirit Wolf keel over with a "eeeRooarp!" noise
.....revive pet.......YES! GOT HIM!!

Would be so awesome to have other challenging tames!

没有评论:

发表评论