2012年4月18日星期三

Here it comes again.

There is already QQ starting about Camo, just to let you know. I look for next week's patch notes for hunters to look something like this.



"Hunter's level 85 Camoflage ability has been changed to now properly facilitate Roleplaying. It is now only usable in Capital Cities of your own faction, when marked DnD"
It'll be interesting to see just what they can find to complain about with it. I always enjoy reading creative writing.
Still waiting for the instant dreadlocks that appear when using it. And the energy blasters, and cool sword like things. And when we get, we should bleed green that eats through armor, and kills people instantly.



then it may be useful.
Oh, rogues - I get it.



<sigh> the boards are boring, I want my server back from its roling restart. It's been more than 15 minutes.



/shakes fist

没有评论:

发表评论