2012年4月19日星期四

Haste...

What's the deal with Haste? I've been hearing crit is our most valued stat, yet every time I've changed my reforging and items I do less damage than I did reforging towards haste. I've got my Cobra Shot on a 1.57s cast, and every time I've come across another Hunter reforging for crit I've literally @%%% on their damage. Femaledwarf reflects very little change in DPS from reforging towards haste --> reforging towards crit.
We have 2 haste caps....1 is where we have our cobra shot below 1.67 cast time....generally 1.62-1.65 should cover it if youve got decent latency in game....after this point haste isnt very useful....UNLESS!
Unless you can get to a 1 second cast time...which is some abusrd ammount of haste that you wont be getting near without gimping yourself right now....if even then.
femaledwarf.com as a spreadsheet over values haste in its calculations[thouhg god I love that site and that dward]
Basically...if your cast time is in the first target range....go crit or even mastery[if crit exists on the gear already] if you can get to a full % point[since mastery rounds down]

没有评论:

发表评论