2012年4月19日星期四

Spirit Bond still doesn't work.

That is all
I tested on a dummy, and I thought Spirit Bond worked

1. Does health regen during combat?

2. Take off some gears so that you are not at max health.

3. DPS dummy (putting you in combat)

4. Notice every 10 seconds or so, your health increases.




I tested on a dummy, and I thought Spirit Bond worked

1. Does health regen during combat?

2. Take off some gears so that you are not at max health.

3. DPS dummy (putting you in combat)

4. Notice every 10 seconds or so, your health increases.


I have done this. I tested it with both my pet active, and with it dismissed. I never gained the HP from spirit bond, whether it showed in my combat log or not.
Before the big world-changing patch (4.0.3) the scrolling combat text would actually say "gains Ursa's Spirit Bond" then about a second later "Spirit Bond fades". I no longer see the "Spirit Bond fades"; but it isn't working, either.

Before it stopped functioning, there was a bright green number, (of health generated), that would appear over my character's little avatar picture beside the health/focus bar; every ten seconds. That's gone now. There also used to be text in the scrolling combat area that would say "Paciphae gains ___ health from Ursa's Spirit Bond, ___ overhealed"; that's gone too.

I wish someone would at least put it on the list of known issues, so I could take a modicum of comfort, knowing that it would eventually be looked at. Please?
Does this seriously not work? I spent 3 hours (i know not a lot, but for me it is) just trying to find any one of these spirit beasts. I was tired had no time to test.....


If this doesnt work thats just garbage =(

C
no not spirit mend, spirit bond

Spirit Bond gives you 2% of your hp every 10 seconds

Spirit mend is a small instant heal with 5 ticks of about half that heal after over 10 seconds
Ah, there you go - shows how much I know (didnt even look at the abilities got it and logged out) - Just really wanted a darn heal.

Also kinda new to BM - now i know what you're talkin about....god i feel dumb. Just came back from a few months hiatus.

Thank you.

没有评论:

发表评论