2012年4月18日星期三

Black Arrow

What do people think about Black Arrow possibly draining HP from the target to maybe about 5% of the hunter's HP to match the small healing that every other hunter spec possibly has.
I would love it, but I'd say 10% over the duration of BA, a ~5K heal over time would make it one of the worst heal and HoT's at 85, MM's maybe not huge, but it's a short CD and is the amount in full, BM has spirit heal + bond, which equates to a little bit more. if survival is 'survival', I'd expect it to be on par if not a bit higher than the other two.
we can't have the same as everyone else. They'll spout that we have top PVE dps...
forum wont let me quote correctly so I'll just use quotations

"I would love it, but I'd say 10% over the duration of BA, a ~5K heal over time would make it one of the worst heal and HoT's at 85, MM's maybe not huge, but it's a short CD and is the amount in full, BM has spirit heal + bond, which equates to a little bit more. if survival is 'survival', I'd expect it to be on par if not a bit higher than the other two."

Exactly what I was thinking, survival seems to have the least survivability with it's deep talents.

"Maybe 5% per tick?"

is way too much imo, I would think something minor like 10% overall as Azmodawn suggested.

This would really help in a lot more ways than just pvp, when questing in tol barad mobs start to wear you out with high spawn rate and no possible heals so I just go as my BM pvp spec which I would also like to change to survival.
If they uncoupled it from the trap cooldown, yes. Sharing cooldown with the fire traps seems harsh to me, removing the option of BA on one target, then Immolation trap on another.

Speaking of healing, and not to derail the thread, but has anyone gotten even one healing potion to drop in the new content, or am I as unlucky as I think I am?
well it does only tick 5 times... happy medium of 3% wouldn't be too crazy, 15K healing over 15 seconds (with 100'000 HP) with a 24 second CD that can be dispelled... or spell stolen... or make it 2%, and like wyvern, if dispelled it causes the remaining that would have healed as damage to the dispeller... I like that...

edit: nope, no healing pots yet. Did both starting zones even.
I haven't seen a single new potion.

I don't think removing BA from the fire trap CD is a good idea, I wasn't a big fan of fire traps anyways because explosive trap breaks CC and you still have to set it anyways.
With Black Arrow staying on the same CD it allows it to be a bit more powerful then your standard dot.

As of now it is weaker than our standard dot so I think this change would really make it worth it while not moving our dps any higher then it is.
They could just make it drain an amount of health around equal to Recuperate.
Yadda yadda, they're different moves, yadda yadda, needs downsides cause its ranged.

Just to help the comparison
Recuperate has no cooldown, Black Arrow has a 24 second so if its dispelled then that's that.
Black Arrow costs 5 more focus than Recuperate costs Energy, which also goes with Focus taking more to regen. As far as the Combo points go, I've never had a problem getting those up to at least 3-4.
Yadda yadda, representation statistics, yadda, cooked the turkey wrong. You get the picture.

edit:
right, fixed cooldown time. Durr. Who doesn't get that talent.
Very restrictive imo. Hunters need a base hp regen that is not restricted to spec or a particular pet.

My thoughts:

- A % of mend pet also heals you.
- Serpent Sting also drains a % of it's damage.
- New ability - Transfer % of pet's health to you.
Is there anything we can draw from the Warcraft III version of it?
There it summoned minions, kinda dark though.
More abilities is not the right answer razze just because of the amount we already have on our bars for pvp.

If hunters would get a heal I don't think it should be something spamable like mend pet, or serpent sting. Leaving the best choice to doctor up black arrow which is already a lackluster end all talent.

没有评论:

发表评论