2012年4月18日星期三

Curious on my Exotic Pet

I tamed the green Core Hound, Uvuros, and saw he had a Bloodlust ability. I have a couple questions:

1. Did he have this ability before the patch or was it always like that? (since BC, obviously)

2. Do hunters have one spot reserved for him? Because he's so useful I feel like I have the equivalent of a Spirit Beast.

Any answers would be nice. Thanks!
Love it so much. Had to keep his original name just for being, imo, the best pet.

So, since this was a post patch addition, what was his previous? Like a poison AoE similar to lava breath?
Ah, ok.

Thanks!
And now it's just a cast speed debuff.

I got the Kurken and named it Fluffyism. I think there's a rule somewhere that anyone using that particular core hound model has to have Fluffy in the name.
I named my Kurken Gelato. I missed the memo. :(
- deleted by self -

redundant post



Fortunately, someone at Blizz had the bright idea to make it so pet autocast wasn't even an option for CoreLust.
My pet list;
Core Hound for speed buff (Hero/lust)
Silithid for Sta buff (fort)
Spirit Beast for Heal and Agi/Str buff (HoW or Str. of Earth totem)

and when Cata comes out;

Shale Spider for 5% stats buff (Wild/Kings)

没有评论:

发表评论