2012年4月21日星期六

Auto Shooting Bugged?

I haven't played my hunter in a long while, but I seem to remember checking off the 'stop auto attack' option also applied to autoshooting when you switch targets.....and it doen't seem to anymore. Is it a bug? Or is there another option I just can't find to turn it off?
There was another interface option that was removed recently. Stop auto attack doesn't fix the issue.

I've actually been in the process of looting a mob I just killed when my auto-shot goes off on the next closest mob. Now during questing this isn't an issue, but if this happens in an instance it is not pretty.

Someone has posted about this issue in the bug forums.

You can macro all your shots with stop attack, or spam killing shot whe they are low, or just hit the spacebar to jump as they die. Yes it can indeed make you unpopular in a dungeon.

没有评论:

发表评论