2012年4月21日星期六

What New Pet Did You Tame?

i picked myself up a monkey, and an undead eagle/Diseased hawk from EPL
got me that brain silithid in thousand needles. everyone stops to look at em.
A seagull, named it Stoleurfries. I dont really use it though>.>
Got me a beetle tenacity pet for cata leveling, named em fluffy.

Incidentally converted hero farming as surv looks to be a brilliant way to level your pet, there is like 7 adds, ranged explosive trap 2 multi shots (talented for aoe) and your pet will go up half a bar, don't forget to MD to it first!!.
Chromaggus, a red beetle, Buru the Gorger (b/c the silithids in Un'Goro can't walk yet), and Ayamiss - and named it JustinBeiber. I swear the thing is so huge and brightly colored it'll be the most annoying thing ever in an instance.
I got:
green kitty
white fox
seagull
bug trio from AQ40 (blue)
brain exposed silithid
black warpstalker from sketties (the one you summon)

See armory for names (all Japanese names)

hubby got:
chromaggus
huhuran
bug trio (orange)
rare spawn fox
I heard the undead bird can fly after people on flying mounts can anyoe confirm this
Qirot (rare spawn wasp)
Skymane Bonobo
Black fox
White Phase Hound (from Kara)
Deranged Helboar
Picked up the color changing beetle to make my main tenacity pet and chromag. Looking at getting the brain silithid

Got the ghostly blue carrion bird. Hooray for making the coolest yet largest and most obnoxious pet see-through.
Blue Dragonhawk from Sunwell. <3!!!

I have a thing for them. What can I say...
Green kitty, color changing dog, white fox, seagull, and a monkey. Not to shabby.
I don't see how monkeys will get nerfed. Their 1 minute long cool-down will see to that. If anything, the blind effect will be reduced to 2 seconds, and cool-down to 40 seconds, like any other "stun/blind" pet.

Initially, I did not like the fox. But then I went out to hunt for a black one. It grew on me. I like their utility buff, and in AoE pulls, it will be very handy, and easier on tanks.

I do have the Green/Yellow parrot. It is a nice and bright pet, and I like how it's colors are so obvious and pretty.

Other than fox, I also got the new Magenta Serpent. It hisses when anyone clicks on it, which I find neat, and it looks absolutely magnificent. Being a Cunning pet, I love it, and the fox and the snake are the only two new pets that I bothered to keep.
I started to wish those big unearthed artifacts (or w/e they were) in Tanaris would be tamable as Wind Serpents.
The monkey is the greatest. That 4 second stun is freaken awesome, you can totally take out healers now.
Got the golden eagle in Loch Modan. Got the green spirit owl from stonetalon mountian on another alt.

没有评论:

发表评论