2012年4月12日星期四

Fox Complaint

[:1]Hey Blizzard, this isn't really a technical question, but more of a complaint about the fox pets. They're cute and all, but it would be just marvelous if they didn't run after critters all the time. When we're in a dungeon or raid and the little bugger runs off in the middle of a fight and goes 3 miles near the entrance to kill a snake, only to pull half the dungeon adds to us. OR we're soloing and in the middle of a kill the fox runs off, and with no aggro the guy comes after me and pwns me.

The Play feature is cute enough, and I can always use another hunter pet, but I think if they were just tweaked a little bit so they didn't have that stupid, useless feature about them, us hunters would all be better off not getting tossed out of a random because Fifi pulled 14 mobs >_> ya know?

Thank you :D
You're having an issue that any pets with an "aoe" sort of ability/spell have. Turn it off.
The fox pet doesn't have an ability called "chase critters", there's nothing to turn off.
Dismiss the pet.
The fox pet has a "tail lash" or whatever it's called. It acts as an AoE ability. Turn it off "auto" setting.
ah okay thank you I'll see if that works :)
My sis has an 85 hunter.... that's what she said she had to do. It's like the bear's swipe and roar, etc.

Good luck! The foxes are cute.... Oh, and Happy New Year!
I believe I remember reading somewhere that this was a known bug.

没有评论:

发表评论