2012年4月14日星期六

Oh hey, Dash bug is back.

[:1]Just like the title says. This time it's the monkey pet.

Yesterday I finally got around to grabbing a monkey pet. After I tamed it I went to distribute his talents. I couldn't put a point in mobility as it wouldn't recognize the point I had in dive.

I tried swapping specs (my own), dismissing it, even logging out and back in. Nothing worked. I took a screenshot, but I don't see the point in uploading the pic. Just look at my stable. He has one point in dive, 2 in swiftness and that's where I stopped.

So whatever you did that fixed the corehounds and devilsaurs needs to be done here I guess. Thanks.
Your monkey has... Dive?

Where in Vash'jr did you tame it?!
I have the same problem with my Silithid. I have a point in Dash, which should enable a point to be put in Mobility, but I don't have a point in 'Dive' (even though Dash has an arrow pointing straight down to Mobility), so I can't do it.
Your monkey has... Dive?

Where in Vash'jr did you tame it?!
OMG, you're right. It's not dive, it's dash. Let's see if that helps.



...nope, still isn't working. Thanks for trying though!

Anyways, quick update since I'm here. For some reason those first 3 points got reset as well. As for why, who cares, it's still not recognizing DASH as a spent talent point. And, for those that need a pic...

http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab276/mudslide21/Game%20Glitches1/MonkeyTalents.jpg
Good news! As of a few days ago on the PTR, non-Dive Cunning pets are no longer bugged as you mentioned above. Hopefully it makes it live! *fingers-crossed*

没有评论:

发表评论