2012年4月14日星期六

Hunter Supremo

[:1]With a little tweaking and after obtaining some respectable gear, I was able to buzz-saw through the best of the best of the Horde, gaining an average of 25 killing blows per battle over a dozen times in a row.

That's right, I'm a Super Hunter: able to take down a holy Paladin with a single shot nine out of every ten times, and because I figured out the magic formula for significantly improving my pet's abilities via its talent tree, I was able to hold off a wave of Mages and Rogues singlehandedly.

By mixing a special concoction of herbal remedies, I also found the ultimate buffs, and among them a 100 percent full proof buff that allows me to escape all dazes and stuns, regardless of how many are present. Me and my pet can even out-run any Druid now, and finally, I mastered the art of getting off shots while being mounted.

Lastly, I discovered ---albeit by accident---- that camouflage works best by simply removing all my gear. Sure, my dps went way down, but it works like a charm to produce an instant vanishing act, even better than a Rogue's.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ut oh, my alarm clock just went off. I guess it's back to reality: Hunter equals crap shoot.





没有评论:

发表评论