2012年4月12日星期四

Who Let The Dogs Out?

[:1]So with the release of "The Shattering" patch we all know that dogs were introduced into the game as tameable hunter pets. Who else here absolutly loves these pets, and if you have one, whats his/her name! I named mine Rexxar. I call him Rex for short. =D
Dunno about "love," but I do have a mastiff named Mabari.
theyre not exactly my favorite pet but i like them way more than crabs, i named mine Hooch :P
They end up a lot smaller than I thought they would. They're basically puppies forever.
I lurve my Rochester lol...
My red is named Droolmaster. I think I will like the damage in PVP, when I get around to playing it. I hope they add other dogs to the family. There are some nice breeds. I really want a bulldog. Might even become my top favorite.
I like him, his name is Pete, after one of my shnauwzers, pretty quick too.
they look dumb. i want a bassett hound. my mastiff is named DirtyDoog
My mastiff is named Sarge.
Oberon.

Is it my imagination or do they sometimes change colors while they're dismissed?


I tamed a red mastiff and named him "Copper," then tamed a red fox and named him "Tod" :D

(Copper and Tod are the two main characters from the Disney movie "Fox and the Hound," an animated movie about how our prejudices get in the way of great friendships.)

Edit:
Oberon.

Is it my imagination or do they sometimes change colors while they're dismissed?

Some of them do! http://www.wow-petopia.com/family/dog.html
I'm not a huge fan of the dogs. The mastiffs look like the lazy drool-on-everything kind of dogs, and the demon dogs look like... well... demon dogs. Neither really floats my boat.

If they ever add a German Shepard or Greyhound looking dog then I'll jump on the bandwagon.
Sluggo
Wolves still rule!!!

thanks to another one of Blizz's programming oversights, I was finally able to tame one of the oil coated worgs from Borean...best pet skin the game , IMO.

I call him Midnight (for obvious reasons).

remind me again which raid buff a dog brings?


Sluggo


Same. I had one of the fiery red demon dogs (previously a wolf) before called Sluggo. He will be renamed and the new Sluggo is one of the proper looking dogs.
I tamed a EPL Blighthound which turns into the Mastiff model.

I named him "Butch", and he is awesomesauce on whole wheat toast!
remind me again which raid buff a dog brings?


10% Attack Power, so it should free up a talent point from True-Shot Aura if you're running one of these as MM spec.
10% Attack Power, so it should free up a talent point from True-Shot Aura if you're running one of these as MM spec.
I don't think so.

http://www.wow-petopia.com/family/dog.html
My BF's new human hunter has a mastiff named "Rupert," which I think is awfully cute.

Their jowls flap too much for me, though.
10% Attack Power, so it should free up a talent point from True-Shot Aura if you're running one of these as MM spec.
I don't think so.

http://www.wow-petopia.com/family/dog.html
"Call of the Wild

Instant 5 min cooldown
Your pet roars, increasing your pet's and your melee and ranged attack power by 10%. Lasts 20 sec."

What am I missing here?
The fact that Call of the Wild has a 5 minute cooldown, 20 second duration, and only affects you and the pet. Trueshot Aura is always active and provides 10% AP to the entire raid (and stacks with CotW).

没有评论:

发表评论