2012年4月16日星期一

Aimed Shot Question

I'm newish to MM hunter I just swapped out BM for it and I'm doing pretty good in PvP but I have a question about Aimed Shot ( I know I'll have to stack more haste at 85 but in the meantime) Would I just be better off not using aimed shot in a PvP situation due to its long cast time and just kite and use Chimera once I get it? Until 85 Anyways or when haste becomes more abundant on gear.


Never use Aimed Shot, not even in PvP, unless Master Marksman procs.
You can weave it in IF you have high haste, improved steady up, rapid fire up, and perhaps some other haste buff. And even then only if you have alot of focus and chimera has just reset its cooldown. And no ones running at you. Or targetting you. And prolly only if you have a decent chance of it critting.

.......Might be best just to avoid using it unless it procs.
You will never have enough haste to weave it in anything. Hitting 2 steadies in a row and keeping ISS up is a top priority of MM spec. NEVER hit aimed shot unless it procs (lights up).
it's kinda stupid that the only time you will pop aimed shot it's when you got the proc when aimed shot is the MM signature move... I think there's something wrong here. Anyway if you check the past post you can see that people are already talking about it... so let's just hope Blizz are reading hunter post... instead of buffing casters you know...

没有评论:

发表评论